I started my day quite well by knowing that Germany lost to Spain though ^^ GO SPAIN:D And anyway i dont owe cato any bubble tea now.
But, in school, don't know why stupid cato took away my pouch. WTF bored nothing to do steal my pouch for what!! >:( *curses* Somemore my thumbdrive inside okay..! Whoa you dunno how worried i was. I thought drop in my dad's car sia!
...but during lunch he returned it to me. Watch out Cato i'd revenge soon ^^
Then.
Home econ test forgot to bring thread and needle. How great. Luckily Sam C. lend me hers:) Thanks!
During the theory test, WTH man so hard! I only did 1 and left all blank except for question 2. But i wrote crap lor. For sure fail with flying colors one.
The practical test is none better.
I only remember how to do running stitch and sew button. I forgot how to do hemming and backstitching! But i tried hemming and i think i'm wrong. I spent too much time on it and how nice, no time to do backstitching. WALAO~
Then what discuss home econ project. LZH and LL both want sexy costumes lor. Then draw out liao i don't get a single idea what race it is. Haizz.. for sure fail one.
Wah then after school at the bustop there i think, i LOST MY WALLET. SCREW!!!!!!!!!
My money all gone T_T Thank god there's no impt things inside.
Also dunno when dropped it..!
Lesson learnt = NEVER EVER HOLD TOO MANY THINGS IN YOUR ARMS
Then when i wanted to tap into the MRT guess what. Card = low balance. So need topup. Luckily Sam L. was there. Coz i dun have money T_T WAh guess what, when i went to the machine it's like crap! Cannot insert coins! WTH MAN
Then no choice i had to buy a single trip ticket.
WHY CAN I BE SO UNLUCKY TODAY?!?!
Then i have so many undone homework -.- Today need to chiong le.
I have:
- ART
- ENG GRAMMAR BK
- CL SRP
- MATH
But will still have to study for tmr's chinese test. And i forgot to bring back home my notes...=_=
I don't look forward to tmr all all...
First is test.
Second is swimming. AH!!!!!!!!
