Today, nothing much.
Currently at the library with SIGE! :D Hehe my horoscope says if i go out with my best friends with bring me good luck ^^ I believe in horoscopes, so yeah.
Yesterday, dunno why my brain sot sot de forgot to bring PE attire and Music book. Luckily Rachel and Szeyin saved my life ^^ What good friends :) And i thought that i look cool in Rachel's super oversized PE attire. HAHA
Talk about today!
I don't really remember anything though o.o
Okay but anyway we learnt photoshop during LCT! I wrote a card for myself ^^ Sam L. made for me!! Yeah~! ^^ And don't know why also Leroi say he make one for me?! o.o LOLs i appreciate it, best fwen :P
Too bad Szeyin not here... I think she's dying to learn photoshop! And people keep asking me questions about it, haha xD Like how to deselect, background blah blah blah... I'd never be sick of these questions so ask more, people :)
I'm happy with my work! It's about FRUITS. 'Coz i'm relating different fruits to different races~ trying to be creative here okay! :) I'm suddenly inspired ^_^
ANYWAY, SEE HERE: *proud*
(yeah i made a card for myself, coz dunno write to who anyway)
P:And Rachel want to photoshop her face into her shinee blogskin to replace Minho. LOL i wanna see the outcome so much man :) Dunno will look like what! *anxious*
Then history was fooling around-.-
Rachel used my tablet and was camwhoring with cherlyn and valerie. Pictures in facebook account :D
Then Sam keep snatching away my pouch haha. Wanna see my messages eh? HAHA that'll never happen coz i'm pro at protecting my own privacy >:
Another thing - I still can't believe that brazil lost. NO WAY MANNN. I was super uber pissed off-.- And i hope that germany won't win.
I think nothing more le... 'Coz after school i rushed to the library to meet Sige. :D
THAT'S ALL TTFN
XOXO
