Mood: Moody
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Don't have one. Because i drifted back :)
Don't have one. Because i drifted back :)
Tired. Moody :/ Basically because i am a bit sick and the fact that i have chocolates. *wink* I keep popping Strepils into my mouth P:
Today was okay. But Yijing almost killed my tablet! Plus Szeyin's and Chandelle's! Haha 好人没好报~ But luckily they managed to survive after all :D
And OH, I FLUNKED MY CHINESE TEST :( HOW... My CA2 marks T_T
We had a mini eraser war during English lesson and the floor is just FULL OF ERASERS. LOL! I got 6 chocolates in total after giving Szeyin and Yuehnyng and Daniel one :P My best fren and bongkong gave me theirs. TYTY :D
And to someone:
Cheerup! ^^ Remember that you are not alone :D
XOXO