Anyway after school i went to sit bus, but my ez-link card no money, then lazy go mrt topup, then no coins. I only knew that my ezlink card had no money the moment i tapped :( awh awh my memory sho bad! I told then bus driver i had no coins, and he asked me where im alighting, and he gave me his coins. Which means he paid for my bus ride :( And he didn't chase me off the bus! Awh I felt so thankful and that bus driver is so kind! Once again thank youu sho muchie (serious)!!! XDD
Since i'm bored i shall do more than one :)
day 2 - where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Somewhere out of Singapore! Not sure where though.. hmm.
day 3 - your views on drugs and alcohol.
I'd answered this before in the previous challenge. I guess i shall repeat it again. Drugs are awful and you'll regret once you do it. Alcohol is okay, just drink the right amount.
day 4 - your views on religion.
Hmm, religion is healthy. I am a christian and i'm loving it!
day 5 - a time you thought about ending your own life.
I'd never thought of ending my life, never before. I had only thought about the consequences and it's horrible. I'd heard that people who ever thinks this way, even once, is already suffering from depression. Anyway it's really a stupid and selfish idea and don't ever do it. No, it ain't gonna solve anything. Come to think of what may happen after you die! Period.
day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Huh. I'd add on to the 10 i posted a few days back: http://exotichearts.blogspot.com/2010/10/feel-rain-on-your-skin.html
11. Sometimes i dont even understand myself
12. I'm a bit fickle minded and im definitely not proud about it
13. Sometimes im tactful, sometimes im straight-forward and can even say really hurtful words
14. I wont show or express my temper in front of others, i guess it's bcos of point 3. I know the offender have pride too :)
15. I love to daydream
16. I'm unpredictable
17. Impulsive
18. It's quite hard to really know me
19. I'm quite good at observing
20. I love R&B, not into rock music
21. I can't seem to make decisions
22. I am sort of a perfectionist, maybe 'cause of my blood type? Khehe :)
23. I am the type of person who contributes silently
24. I just can't seem to get enough of mysteries :)
25. I can somehow muliti-task 8D
26. I'm more of a listener
27. I love to observe
28. Little actions can make me 'over-react'
29. My biggest secret is always safe kept.
Ugh i'm gonna stop here. I seriously can't continue anymore heh. I know, none of the above are interesting :)
day 7 - your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Gemini. I read up horoscopes quite often 'cause i want to understand my friends better. But i know it can't be always accurate and some people dont believe in it. For me it's somewhere in the middle for its accuracy. I'm not THAT sociable, cause i'm too lazy to hold on to and maintain the relationship with my friends. I mean, the more friends you have, it can also mean that the more trouble you will get. You know, friendshop problems?! Yeah. It's quite true that i'm superficial, witty, energetic, restless, adaptable, selfish, double personalities, fickle, communicative, quick minds, muliti-tasker, always curious, you name it! >D