Yay finally exam's over. GREAT but i'd still got one thing unaccomplished. Well gotta finish it as soon as possible! I ain't satisfied with my art work today, toooo bad. But nevermind. This morning after exam i took a bus ride home, and it was good. I may sound weird saying this but oh well. I was a double-deck and there's almost no one else in the bus with only the gentle roaring of the engine. It was so quiet as my worries fade in the background. I was living in my own world again, yep. For once the joy of being alone finally appears again. You know, the feeling you don't want to be disturbed and you just want to have some time for yourself, for you to really relax? The feeling when you just don't want to talk? Yeah. I loveeee long bus-rides :'> Peroid.
Yay no need go to school this week! Whoo i can fianlly play and sleep the hell out of me! Btw i have this sudden craze for donuts man :'D
Ooh i'm also gonna read the hell out of me during the holidays!! Harris everyday i think XD
I'm thinking of making this list of things i must do before i die. Haha, random much? Of course i must! Yeah since i'm so bored i shall start with it later :)
Man i feel like blogging but i don't know what to write about.
Ramble ramble ramble ~~~
OH yah, this. It's hilarious man! "Hey Shawty, stop flossing your bonka donka donk! Do you want to chin wag? I'd be chuffed to bits to do so!" LOL! XD
XOXO
you seem like a stranger to me now