Tuesday, October 19, 2010

all things excellent are as difficult as they are rare


Yay got back all our results and I PASSED everything. OMG lah! xD HOW CAN I STILL PASS GEOG WHEN I FAILED BOTH MY CA. Wonderful wonderful me :O
I expected to fail math, but i didnt! Even some people who thought it was easy didnt score as well as me. :) so unpredictable yeah? But i didn't do very well for lit, physics, bio and history as expected. :( Very bad eh.. And oh my gawd i highest in class for home econ, 81 lol! Wai ar? This world sho confusing xD *sounds like jeany-rong XP* After school waited 30 min for ms kee. Wth la say meet immediately after school. Waste so much time of my precious life. Sho bad~ And yay 50% down ~ Then this morning when collecting history paper, ms kee call my name, then everybody like look at me. Eeeeks i hate all that attention. Gives me goosebumps! My name so funny meh T~T i know my name very cute la but no need exaggerate. :) Haha then the 109 guys was like making fun of my name. Sacarstic people. D< Slap your xD

Whatever la nowadays so tired. I lack sleep even though i sleep for like at least 8hrs per day. Pig! *oink oink*
 EEEE i want watch eat pray love >D
Bye! XOXO
(such a abrupt ending, tch)