Sunday, May 16, 2010

to be on the edge of breaking down.

Hello there. I privated my blog. So as to block unwanted people to read my entries.

I'm currently suffering from insomnia and my mind's in a mess and i feel stabbed at the heart. I simply can't survive without my earphones plugged into my iPod and with songs blasting at my ears. Thank you music, for being with me when no one else is. Now that my sister's gone.
I think so much and i'm getting real emotional these days. And that's why i'm so quiet these days in school. Not that i'm acting or what.
Feeling empty again. Nothing seems interesting or amusing to me anymore.
How i wish i was a bird. No need to worry about anything. Absolutely free. Flying all around the place looking for food. Yeah, how i wish i was a bird.
Instead of a sickening useless human.
How i wish i was killed by the earthquake that hit Haiti earlier this year. Yeah i know maybe i'm being too serious. Now i just see no point surviving. No point existing in this world.
Everything would be so much better.

Wow, now i just notice that my sister is the only one who is willing and available anytime for me to rely on. And she did not complain. I shall not take her for granted. And i never will. Despite me flaming at her frequently due to my bad mood.
Friends.
No such things. They are still human beings just that you communicate with them. No offence though, i just lose trust in everyone now.

Yeah.