Sunday, November 7, 2010

we spin round and round


Sup people! Wow i didn't get to use the computer for a long time. I don't even know how i survived haha.
Anyway, life's boring as you can expect. As i'm home i'm trying to find a purpose in life. A purpose to keep me going. Yeah.
Now i'd decided to be thankful everyday. Smile everyday. Enjoy every second of every minute of every hour or everyday. Yep, i bet that's gonna make me move on.

Oh gonna go watch Megamind and complete 30 of the up-and-down project with Sige. Btw i'd change my target to 220 XD So after this holiday, my record will be 300! Yep :] I kinda pity Sige you know. Haha. Then, wed go out with Szeyin.XD Thur, basketball!

I guess that's also one of the purpose in life.

Btw i'm so obsessed with Sungkyunkwan Scandal now.XD
Bye.