Monday, August 30, 2010

living a teenage dream


Hey hey hey people :)

Okay. School was absolutely boring. So let me quit elaborating.
But set this aside first, Yijing get well soon kay?? :)

Tomorrow's teachers' day celebration! And we got to wear our class T-shirts!! Oh yeah yeah yeah! Can't wait haha! Anyway, i don't feel like going back to JWPS man. Like totally. At first i wanted to, cause i missed all my dear teachers but man, i just can't make up my mind. I'm always like that. Unable to make up my mind and stuff. I may choose choice A, but right at the last minute i may choose choice B instead.
Whatever la. I think i'm going to Jurong East Library and study study study. :D
See, how hardworking i am becoming. Now i'm finally motivated to achieve whatever i want.
For once i'm gonna be proud of myself :D


Gosh gosh gosh.
How can people be so mean nowadays. Seriously, if i come to think of it, that girl really is a bitch.
Snatching other people's friend and stuff? Self-centred, brainless, the one who always think she's right?
Man, she is being wayy to selfish. Thinking that having this sucky attitude of hers will take her somewhere? Dream on girl.
You seem so innocent at the surface.
But you're not.
You're just ACTING. Drama lah.
Now you're snatching another one. Gosh gosh gosh. Why are you making another innocent girl your poor victim?
If you continue being like that people will just get irritated and annoyed of you. When they know the truth.
People are not as stupid as you think kay. Now get that straight into your thick thick skull.
Okay, don't you need a license to be so ... stupid? I didn't know that you can be THIS BAD.
You're just causing more people to get hurt.


Yeah i know i'm totally out of this situation. I'm not even close to that girl. Call me nosy if you want. I am bored okay :)
So let me sit back and watch this awesome drama. See how pathetically alone you will end up like.
Then, you will find another victim yet again. Hope i will not be the one :)