Tuesday, June 8, 2010

happy birthday to me

Music: Wrong number - TVXQ
 (via gleebox)
It was my brithday yesterday, the day right after HyunJoongie's! Thanks for all the wishes; they really made my day! Didn't have a blast or whatsoever but it's okay. Woke up in the morning and watched DBSK videos on youtube. Ooh dude they rock!!!!! I love how jaejoong look in the music video "Survivor". *dies* (*opps shall stop fangirling)
Went to Crystal Jade to have dinner and the food there sure is spicy man! Like they just pour a chunk of chilli in your food haha. After that just walked around randomly. I think i slept for the longest time yesterday, which was around 10 hours haha! Sometimes i just wish i can sleep and sleep and sleep and not care about anything.
BTW, my to-do list for this June holidays:
  1. Complete all homework by week 3 (!!!)
  2. Singapore Flyer
  3. Movie movie and movies
  4. iPod Touch
  5. Study for upcoming tests (!!!)
  6. DRAMA
  7. More clothes
... I think that's all haha. I must improve my results and my goals are: Top 10 in class, Top 100 in level. :D
I'm going to be good and do homework at the library later with my friend. *proud* Bye dudes and dudettes! *waves frantically*





It’s hard being left behind… It’s hard to be the one who stays.